Rose-Mary relies on support from our community in order to provide quality care to children and adults with developmental disabilities. Funding from the government does not adequately provide for all of the needs of the individuals in our care. Donations help us to provide higher quality services and help provide individuals with more opportunities to become more independent and integrated community members.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible gift please mail your gift to:
19350 Euclid Ave.
Euclid, OH 44117
You may also contact us at (216) 481-4823 or
to make a donation by credit card.
People who care about the work of an organization can make a planned gift in order to ensure that the mission can continue to be carried out in the future. Planned giving is a strategic planning process that gives donors a unique and different way to donate a large gift to an organization and in return, get financial benefits. Some of the options provide donors with the chance to receive incomes from their gifts for years after a gift was made. Planning allows a donor, while making a major gift of support to their charity of choice, to be open to receiving considerable tax advantages such as income, capital gains taxes, federal income taxes, and estate taxes.
There are many financial and philanthropic benefits to this type of giving, and each opportunity provides different ones. Individuals need to consider their own needs and assets in determining which plan will suit them best. It is essential to work with a financial planner or estate planner who will be able to discuss all the options and determine the best plan. Please contact the Development Office if you would like more information on planned giving, or to inform us if you have remembered Rose-Mary in your will. You may also designate a gift for Rose-Mary through Planned Giving with the Cathloic Community Foundation, For more information visit myplanwithcatholiccommunity.org
Corporations and businesses provide much strength to Rose-Mary and the community. They are invaluable in providing various resources to non-profits like Rose-Mary. Some examples of how corporations can support our mission are:
- Outright gifts
- Corporate matching gifts
- Event sponsorship
- Holiday wish list support
One easy way to support Rose-Mary is through the Amazon Smile Program. When you use the special smile.amazon.com web address for Amazon Smile, Amazon.com automatically donates 0.5% of your purchase to Rose-Mary.
You don’t need to fill out any forms or do anything extra. Every
purchase you make earns money for Rose-Mary, and every little
bit adds up!
Just click the Amazon graphic below to get started:
The residents at Rose-Mary are constantly in need of the following items:
Basic Living Needs
- Socks – Size: Large
- Undershirts – Sizes: Men’s SM, M, L, XL, XXL
- Underwear – Sizes: Girls- sizes 12 and up, Boys – sizes 12 and up, Women – sizes 5-10, Men – sizes 30-38
- Sweatshirts – sizes: Boys – size L, Men – sizes S-XXL, Girls- size M-L, Women – size S-XL
- Hats and Gloves – Men’s sizes
- Bathing suits – All sizes (new only)
- Bath towels
- Twin sized sheets and quilts
- Book bags and backpacks
- Lunch boxes (soft-sided)
- Shampoo, deodorant and soaps
Leisure and Activities
- Art/Craft supplies: construction paper, paint, glue and gluesticks, markers, coloring books, adult coloring books, sticker books, glitter, new crayons and colored pencils.
- Large Legos
- Books – pre-school level cardboard books or those with sound activation strip
- Photo Frames – preferably made of Plexiglas
- Small hand-held radios
- Personal CD players
- Wood piece puzzle
- Koosh Balls/squishy balls, etc.
- Small hand held massagers
- Small electronic toys with lights and/or sounds
- Magazine subscriptions
- Knee pads
- Sport wristbands – made of terry cloth
- Electronic devices - tablets, Ipads, and Kindles
Therapeutic and Medical Items
- New blood pressure cuffs
- New stethoscopes
- New pill crushers
- New bean bag chairs
- Long body pillow and case
- Plastic storage bins (shoe box size)
- Knee pads, elbow pads
- AA, AAA and C batteries
- Self adhesive Velcro
- Big buttons (1 inch or bigger)
We accept gently used, in-kind gifts from this wish list.
For any items that are not on the wish list, please call
(216) 481-4823 x105 before delivery, to confirm that your donation can
be put to good use.
Drop-off times are from 9:00 AM through 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
We do not accept clothing that is 5 years old or older, used underwear or sock, used shoes, or large household appliances.
Due to health issues, Rose-Mary can no longer accept candy or used, stuffed animals.